You may have tried avocado oil on your hair before and if you have, good for you!! But what about the benefits of avocado oil for the skin? Let me tell you, adding natural avocado oil skincare products on your face as part of your daily routine could be greatly beneficial, even for acne prone skin!
Benefit 1: Avocado Oil for the skin is Excellent for Moisturizing
It has a fantastic ability to retain moisture. In other words, one of the benefits of avocado oil for the skin is it helps skin from drying out.
- Avocado oil penetrates deeper on your face than other natural oils.
- It nourishes more due to its deeper skin absorption.
- Another reason avocado oil is good for the skin is it also contains potassium, lecithin, and other nutrients that can moisturize the skin.
So, this all means that your face will stay hydrated for a longer.
Benefit 2: Relieves Inflammation from Psoriasis and Eczema
Avocado oil is good for the skin as it helps soothe sensitive, itchy, and inflamed skin.
- The antioxidants and vitamins in avocado oil may help to heal the dry, flaky, and patchy skin associated with eczema and psoriasis.
- It contains phytosterols, like beta-sitostero. Scientific studies show these reduce your body’s inflammatory response.
- Lastly, another one of the benefits of avocado oil for the skin is that it is good for repairing the skin’s outer most barrier called the epidermis.
However, if you suffer with a skin condition, then do a skin test patch first. You want to ensure that the oil does not trigger or aggravate your symptoms.
Benefit 3: Avocado Oil on the Skin Helps to Prevent and Treat Acne
Avocado oil in your skincare routine can help people who are suffering from acne. It may diminish pore size. Also, avocado oil is good for the skin care over time it can remove impurities.
- You see, avocado oil skincare products also have anti-inflammatory properties called phytosterols. These help to reduce the redness and painful inflammation associated with acne.
- The antioxidants it contain can prevent sebum oxidation. In other words, this is one of the important stages in the formation of acne lesions.
2 Skincare Products with Avocado Oil I Recommend:
In conclusion, natural avocado oil skincare products should be part of your daily routine. It contains the full range of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory active compounds.
The benefits of avocado oil for the skin are far and wide – just try it! I’d love to know what you think!